CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 4, 2009

population project debrief

I learned several things during the population project. The three most important things I learned were:

  1. How to write a five paragraph essay. Before the population project, I was afraid of the five paragraph essay. Now, I think I understand how it is structured and how to fit it together.
  2. I learned some general information, including: what air pollution is, how air pollution is measured, how 2 stroke and 4 stroke engines work, how CNG works, how complicated vehicle emission standards are and how they are different country to country and even city to city.
  3. I learned how to manage my time more effectively. I have always had some trouble, but I learned a lot about how I work during the project.

0 comments: